Jump to main content block
  • Date:2012-08-02

The applicant of doorplate certification

  • The owner of the house.
  • The caretaker.
  • The tenant.
  • The depository.

Documentary proof that applicant should prepare

  • Applicant's national identity card and seal.
  • When applicant is owner of the house bring along house ownership certifying paper.
  • When consigning other party to apply enclose letter of consignment, national identity card, seal of the consignee.
  • If applicant is interest relationship party, bring the interest relationship document.
  • Government fee $50.