Jump to main content block
How do R.O.C. citizen adoptive parents of foreign children file for termination of adoptive relationship?

(I) Application Process: 1.The adoptive parents must apply through their district Household Registration office. 2.When the adopting parents are unable to apply in person ,they may appoint a representative by power of attorney (power of attorney established abroad must be notarized by an ROC embassy/consulate/trade office); that person with power of attorney must be approved by jurisdictional Household Registration Office (II) Required Documents: 1.Applicant's identification and seal (or signature). 2.Legal documentation certifying termination of adopting which is recognized by R.O.C. and foreign laws. (Those filing abroad must have documentation notarized by an R.O.C. embassy/consulate/trade office).

  • views:3748